Thank you to Five Years and Finally Single for nominating me for this award!
1. What is the worst date you have ever been on?
This guy talked about how many times he was arrested and all of the other awful things he did in college.
2. What is something you lied to your parents about?
I tend to lie all of the time and I’m not really sure why.
3. Are you married? If yes what is your advice to a single gal? If no what is your favorite part of being single?
Definitely not married. I love being single, mostly because of the freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want. And I’m not sad about it either.
4. What is the first thing you do when you get sad?
Listen to music or write.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I come up with great ideas and writing topics in the shower so I told myself I would write them down one day in a blog about missing college life and dealing with adulthood. And here we are.
6. Best advice to a new blogger?
Keep writing. More and more people will stumble upon your little blog space, and it will continue to grow. Be patient.
7. What is your biggest dream in life???
At the moment, it would be to visit Australia. I dream big, right? Haha.
8. Do you believe in fate?
I do, actually. I believe things happen for a reason, of course we’ll never know the reason until after the moment has passed, but yes…fate.
9. How old were you when you got your first kiss?? and please share the story…
It’s such an awful story haha, but I was in the 6th grade and at a class party. The class decided to experiment and the five or so boys lined up the 12 girls, and basically selected someone from the lineup to kiss. I was chosen by one of the guys, had a brief kiss, it was awkward. Then I was picked again later, and the boy yelled ‘she bit me!’ after we ‘kissed’. Mortifying.
10. What is your favorite feature on who ever you may be physically attracted to???
I’m a tall girl so I love height on a guy. I prefer 6’5 or higher, but that’s pretty hard to find. So, then I look for eyes because they’re probably at my level HA!
11. What is one question you want to ask a famous person and who are you asking??
Do you like pickles? I’m asking anyone that.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing. After I graduated grad school, I started having thoughts about writing a blog about life in my twenties. Years later, I finally started this blog.
2. What is your goal with blogging?
Just trying to get my thoughts out there. See where it takes me.
3. What’s one new thing you want to try this year?
Some kind of crazy adult thing like buy a house.
4. What is something you know now that you wish you knew then?
So many things, but it would have to be to not care what people think, to be yourself, and enjoy yourself.
5. What’s the latest book you read and would you recommend it?
I’m still working on divergent. Yes, I read young adult novels. That seems to be all I recommend. I’m such a scholar.
6. What’s the best advice someone ever gave to you?
Enjoy what you have.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Australia. The accents, the beaches, the guys. Perfect place.
8. What’s your most prized possession?
9. What’s your favorite quote?
“Not all those who wander are lost”
10. What single quality do you appreciate the most in people?
11. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written (please include a link)?
The first date. was a fun one, that seemed to get a lot of likes.